The AT-X combines the aquatic versatility of a layout boat with the portability and compact size of a layout blind. With three sets of folding legs that are each independently adjustable; the AT-X is as effective and comfortable in shallow water settings as it is on dry ground. The same innovative telescoping legs and “duck- style” feet that MOmarsh first introduced with their Invisichair and Invisilab blinds, keep the Invisilay from sinking into the mud. Once erected, the legs are adjustable from 10 to 16 inches of height.
This makes the AT-X a perfect tool for reaching those hard to get birds that like to loaf in the middle of rice fields and shallow marshes where they assume they are safe. When the time comes to chase the birds to dry fields simply fold the legs up on the AT-X and head that way.
Padded back pack straps allow for convenient portability when hunting walk- in areas. If you are tired of buying several different blinds for multiple hunting situations, then look no further. The AT-X is a truly revolutionary product and the first of its kind. So whether you are chasing early season mallards in the back water swamps or late season honkers in dry corn fields; the AT-X is your all in one tool for all your field or water needs.
- Your all in one tool for hunting in dry fields to shallow water marshes.
- Folding legs with adjustable feet that allow for adjustment from 0 to 16 inches of water.
- Built in back straps make for easy transportation.
- Large “Duck Feet” create stability to make for easy access in and out of the blind
- Available in MAX5 camo.
- Static weight limit- 300#
- Patent pending
- AT-X= All terrain and on the X!