Born in the marshes of Missouri. Designed by hardcore hunters for hardcore hunting conditions. The water is shallow, the cover is thin, and it’s where the ducks are. These are the conditions for which the FatBoy is truly designed.
- ALL NEW DESIGN, Designed for greater stability, shallower drafting, straighter tracking and smoother turning.
- Fits into the back of all truck beds and can be stacked one on another.
- Removeable plug allows for easy draining
- Built in transom for attachment of gas or electric motors.
- Stable enough to stand in while poling or paddling.
- Large carrying capacity, can easily handle hunter, dog, gear and 6 dozen decoys.
- Tunnel hull design.
- Built In Flotation chambers fore and aft.
- Built in carrying handles front and rear.
- Coast Guard Approved.
- GREAT FOR FISHING!
- Works with any of our cockpit blinds
- Length: 11′ 10″
- Height: 15″
- Width: 44″
- Weight: 90 lbs
- Cockpit Length: 7′
- Cockpit Width: 29″
- Draft Depth Empty: 2″
- Loaded: 4″
- Capacity: 356lbs
- HP Capacity: 2 Horse Power
- Construction: Hand laid and chopped fiberglass laminate