Fat Boy DP
Finally, a dual purpose layout boat. The DP with it’s double ender design and optional, removable transom gives you the option to hunt shallow water mallards in the morning and big water divers in the afternoon.
- Designed for greater stability, shallower drafting, straighter tracking and smoother turning.
- Extra large cockpit.
- Screw in plug allows for easy draining.
- Fits into the back of all truck beds and can be stacked one on another.
- Optional detachable transom for attachment of gas or electric motors.
- Stable enough to stand in while poling or paddling.
- Large carrying capacity, can easily handle hunter, dog, gear and 6 dozen decoys.
- ALL NEW tunnel hull design.
- Built In Flotation chambers fore and aft.
- Lightweight, only 95 lbs.
- Coast Guard Approved.
- GREAT FOR FISHING!
- Available in olive drab or open water gray. Inquire on availability and up charge for gray.
- Length: 13′
- Height: 15″
- Width: 48″
- Weight: 95 lbs
- Cockpit Length: 7′
- Cockpit Width: 29′
- Draft Depth Empty: 2″
- Loaded: 4″
- Capacity: 520 lbs
- HP Capacity: 2 Horse Power
- Construction: Hand laid and chopped fiberglass laminate
- Detachable Aluminum Transom (Price)
- Tow ring
- Blind components