MOmarsh’s newest blind is called the InvisiMAN and it is our most versatile blind yet. It is the perfect accompaniment to our very popular InvisiLAB dog blind. Both can be used to hunt anywhere from dry ground to water depths of 30”. Both are lightweight and have a small profile that is very easy to hide.
The InvisiMAN bridges the gap between the InvisiCHAIR which is made for vertical cover and the InvisiLAY which is for horizontal cover. This product will allow hunters to hide in most environments from dry to 30” of water depth. There is no frame on the front of the blind and there is no boot bag. These changes make the blind very easy to get in and out of, make it very easy to hide and also lightweight and portable. Padded back pack straps allow for convenient portability when hunting walk- in areas. If you are tired of buying several different blinds for multiple hunting situations, then look no further. The Invisi-Man a truly revolutionary product and the first of its kind…
- Your all in one tool for hunting in hard to get places.
- Folding legs with adjustable feet that allow for adjustment from 0 to 30 inches of water.
- Built in back straps make for easy transportation.
- Large “Duck Feet” create stability to make for easy access in and out of the blind
- Available in MAX5 camo.
- Portable and lightweight 27lbs.
- Static weight limit- 300lbs.
- Patent pending
- One of our most innovative products yet!