We took some of the innovative features from the very popular Invisilab, and applied them to the Field House. This blind was designed to be the, hands down most comfortable dog blind on the market. After all, your favorite hunting partner works hard for you, shouldn’t you repay the favor.
The Field House features the same floor design the Invisilab carries, with a few modifications that make it work better in the field. The comfortable mesh floor easily drains water, while providing your pup with a comfort level not seen before in a dog blind. When the legs are deployed, the blind is raised off the ground around three inches which is just enough to give the floor a cot style setup. This design keeps your dog off the ground and comfortable. If you do not wish to have the blind raised, the legs can be folded flat and the blind sits directly on the ground. This truly is the most comfortable dog blind on the market.Check out Carlson Knives here.
- Sling style floor for extreme comfort
- Mesh bottom for easy draining
- Folding legs keep dog raised off the ground
- Mud feet for supreme stability
- Zippered doors at each end allow for transport from camp to field
- Mesh window
- Lightweight- 13 pounds
- crate dimensions- 31″ X 24″ X 21″ tall
- Vegetation straps for adding cover
- Max-5 camo