You asked for higher HP ratings and we answered! Get there faster and with more gear in the all new for 2016 Fat Back 7.5 layout boat. It’s widened stern gives this boat incredible stability and floatation characteristics. Although slightly heavier and a bit more bulky than the Fatboy DP, the Fat Back will definitely find its place in the MOmarsh line of layout boats!
*Limited quantities available. Please place your orders early or risk extended wait times August -December.*
- Designed for greater stability, shallower drafting, straighter tracking and smoother turning.
- Extra large cockpit.
- Screw in plug allows for easy draining.
- Fits into the back of all truck beds and can be stacked one on another.
- Optional detachable transom for attachment of gas or electric motors.
- Stable enough to stand in while poling or paddling.
- Large carrying capacity, can easily handle hunter, dog, gear and 6 dozen decoys.
- Planning hull design.
- Built In Flotation chambers fore and aft.
- Coast Guard Approved.
- Length: 13′
- Height: 17″
- Width: 48″
- Weight: 125 lbs
- Cockpit Length: 7′
- Cockpit Width: 33′
- Draft Depth Empty: 2″
- Loaded: 4″
- Capacity: 520 lbs
- HP Capacity: 7.5 Horse Power Mud Motor
- Construction: Hand laid and chopped fiberglass laminate
- Detachable Aluminum Transom
- Deck Cover
- Long Door system
- Short Door system
- Dog door